Sunday, March 29, 2015

My First Video

I've done PhotoShop tutorial videos in the past. All but one are lost now. But, I've been wanting to do Art & Craft videos for some time. I have quite a long list of ideas, and I'm going to try to put up one a week. I'm also going to try to be unique in my subject matter so that I'm not just repeating someone else's video. Not an easy task....have you seen how many art & craft "how-to" videos are on YouTube? I've learned so much and they have sparked much inspiration.

Hopefully, I will be able to do the same for others in my 2nd video, because my 1st video is more of a comedy than a "how-to"....my hands flying all over the place and my multitudinous ummms were a bit distracting. I had no script, just ad-libbed my way through....which explains everything! But, I decided to put it up anyway. If nothing it will show my improvement over time....I hope.

It's only 7 minutes....how tortuous can it be? And isn't the subject matter riveting??? Until next time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdnGbjJdTwo

No comments:

Post a Comment