Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Celebrate National Craft Month

I've been super busy with both my ETSY Shops....playing catchup really after the flu, a cold and lots and lots of snow have kept me from creating. I still can't believe it's 2015....and MARCH already!

Blue painted tissue paper bowls

PAINTED TISSUE PAPER NESTING BOWLS

 And it's a very exciting month....National Craft Month!

10 Ways to Celebrate Arts and Crafts 

     (I kinda celebrate every day, but that's me) :)

     1. Why not try a new art and/or craft....dabble in a new media or technique.
     2. Take a class you've always wanted to.
     3. Teach a child a craft you learned when you were a kid. (Pinterest has millions of ideas!)
     4. See the documentary: "Art and Craft" (http://artandcraftfilm.com/see-film/)
     5. Make something for your home to celebrate Spring. (or St. Patty's Day or Easter)

silk sunflower pillow

HANDMADE SILK SUNFLOWER PILLOW

     6. Pinterest has a National Craft Month board:
               https://www.pinterest.com/favecrafts/national-craft-month/
     7. Spend a whole day just being creative....it's SO meditative.
     8. Make a craft or piece of art to donate to a worthy cause.
     9. Make a "Happy National Craft Month" card and send it to someone special.
    10. If you're a hobbyist or a professional...this is the month for sales!

 And speaking of sales, I'm jumping into the fray and offering 30% OFF your entire purchase in my ETSY (Digital Stash) Shop....just type in MARCHCRAFT30 at checkout!
Below are 2 of my latest products available at https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheDigitalStash

digital washi tape clip art

HAND PAINTED DIGITAL WASHI TAPES


citra solv inky papers

CITRASOLV INKY ABSTRACT BACKGROUND PAPERS








 

No comments:

Post a Comment