Thursday, March 19, 2015

More Art Journal Pages

I haven't been working on my Art Journal pages as often as I'd like. I guess I'm too busy painting anything that isn't moving. :)

Most of my Journals are begun by cleaning my brayer on the pages as I work with my Gelli Plate. Then, when I like a print or want to experiment with a ghost print, I lay my Journal right down on the plate. So, there are lots of images made by my mark-making tools or handmade masks. Then, over time I add to the pages with different colored pens. I may see a shape that reminds me of something or often I will add writing to a page. I do a lot of experimenting on my pages...in my Art Journals I am wild, free and daring...NO FEAR! :)

art journal page with paint


gelli printed art journal


gelli printed art journal

No comments:

Post a Comment