Monday, January 20, 2014

Turned a 'yucky' day into ART!

I'm supposed to be cleaning and organizing my Studio for our first OPEN HOUSE (we're selling) that is in 3 weeks.

Instead, I sat down at the computer and decided to express something I've been dealing with. (seriously, how do you NOT end this sentence in a preposition?)

I've created lots of different pages in my Digital Days (since the early 90s) but have never REALLY done any Digi Art Journaling. I'm a very private person and sharing parts of my personal life or my feelings is not easy. But, whether it's my age or just a deeper need to share now.....either way I'm loving it.

I think Art Journaling is a great, cathartic way to express yourself. It's a WIN-WIN situation. You get to be creative and play, while dealing with some feelings that are hard to express verbally. And, of course, you don't HAVE to share it with anybody! OR, you could make a book some day. :)

I do believe, though, the more you incorporate yourself into your ART....the more your ART will resonate with others. And that's a good thing.

My page is below, and I think I'm going to do a video on how it all came together. I love watching other videos like that and I think artist's sharing with others is very important.






No comments:

Post a Comment