Monday, January 13, 2014

Studio in Transition

I am already overwhelmed.
I have never prepared a home to be put on the market.
I have concluded we have way more stuff than 2 people should.
We just looked at a condo that we really loved and it's finally hitting home....we are moving!

The designer in me loves being neat and organized. The artist in me really enjoys making a mess.
I have started cleaning, organizing and purging in my office/studio.
Of course, while all of this is going on, I'm still trying to keep my ETSY Shop running smoothly.
You know all of those gorgeous photos you've seen of artists' or crafters' studios where everything is neatly packed, color-coded and organized "just so" on the shelves? Well, here's a pic that you will never see anywhere else, because no one would dare show it!

This is my Studio in transition.....scary isn't it? Hopefully, next time I can show you the neat and tidy version.

No comments:

Post a Comment