Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014 is my Transition Year

This year is bringing lots of transitions into my life.

Because my art style has become more painterly (and loaded with texture), I'm offering more "ARTSY" products in my Shop.  Now I'm thinking about changing the name of my Shop....

I'm hoping to join an online Design Group this year. I think the contact and feedback with other creatives would be very good for me. Something I'm sure many of you understand.

And the most important change? I've moved this Blog from Weebly back to Blogger. It's good to be back.


I'm going to be sharing my work, my thoughts, my inspiration and in the not too distant future some more "HOW-TO" videos of PhotoShop techniques. I've been on a Macintosh since 1987 and I'm still learning cool, new techniques!

Maybe 2014 will be the year I also get a new computer, upgrades and maybe even a "pen tablet" to make drawing faster and easier.....well, I can wish can't I? 

Hope this year is a happy, healthy, prosperous one for all!!  
Kitti

No comments:

Post a Comment