Thursday, January 23, 2014

Selling to a Global Market

The East coast of the U.S. just got hit with another blizzard. Australia is dealing with a ferocious heat wave. What do these two thing have in common? I have customers in both regions. I sell through ETSY which is a GLOBAL market. It makes sense to be aware of who your market and what their needs are throughout the year.

Right now I'm focusing on Winter graphics and Valentine's Day....but, I have made many sales to people all over the world (which I think is really cool!) and my Australian customers aren't going to be interested in my Snowflakes right now. So, I need to make sure I have summer-themed graphics front and center, too!

For my Southern Hemisphere peeps...

For my Northern Hemisphere peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment