Thursday, September 15, 2016

Ocean Inspired Mosaic Frame made with a Gel Press ® Print

Ocean inspired mosaic frame

I love making mosaics, but it can be time consuming, messy, and occasionally painful! :)

I'm sure you've heard of paper mosaics.  I’m going to show you how to make a gorgeous paper mosaic made from a Gel Press ® print.

Here's the print I made by painting (with a paintbrush) right onto my 8" x 10" Gel Press ® plate.
I used my favorite colors of acrylic paint...

Paper mosaic

Then I cut my print up into squares and rectangles, glued them down on the frame and added Diamond Glaze to each piece. It's amazing how much they look like glass tiles!!

Click on any of the pics to go to my Gel Press ® blog post for all the details!!! :)

Gel press print becomes mosaic

No comments:

Post a Comment